Monday, April 28, 2008

WOW! LOVE eh?


Oh My God! The lecture was really exciting and I enjoyed it very much. What were the 4 kinds of love again? Friendship, romance, kindness and hobbies. All of these four I have experienced. I bet you guys do too.

First, I guess everyone has at least one best friend in their life. However, I have none. Since I was a kid, I was so silent that no one wanted to be my friend and there were no kids around my neighbour hood that i could play with. There was only one guy, he was older than me around 8-9 years. The one who taught me chess. Thanks to him, I play that game very well now although I haven't participated in any tournament,yet. And he taught me how to play game and the result is I'm a gamer- not good but not bad either. But, he's not my friend but my master.

Then the kindness. Opps! I did give money to some homeless if you consider that an action of kindness. Also, I spend most of the time doing house work for my cousin while he's upstair chatting wiith his girl. Hahaha... Save him for a couple time without asking any rewards. I'm so generous to him eh?

With the EROS, I really have a hobby. Check my other posts to see what it is. These toys take me time and I'm glad for it. My recent model is really nice. For the first time I was satified with one of these.The road to a perfect model won't be far anymore. I'm really glad when learning that Emily has the same interest with me. Never see a girl like that before and her collection is amazing. I envy you , Emily.

I leave this one at the final par because to me, this one is serious. Love. I had a GF. Loved her very much but she has gone far away from me. Never again I can see her again or say that "I love you very much". This thing is "Dangerous". It took me to the highest point of life and dropped me to the bottom of depression. But, from that, I have grown up a bit and since the time she turned her back on me, I have known that she is such a coward. I don't hate her but... Anyway, I will get over it soon. T


P.S This lecture brought back on of my painful memory but I'm glad to hear this.

4 comments:

Alaa M said...

Hi jack...
you are a wonderful person..
good luck

Kathy Katherine said...

Now, I know who is Jack=)
Great guy, you dare to share everything.
Good luck with your love.

Choyi said...

Hey Jack, nice experiences! (even some of that were painful...) Anyway, life is still wonderful because of love eh? haha :)

Danka said...

Hy Jack, I really liked what you wrote about love, it let me know a little about you. You will always find love in your life!!!