Saturday, April 26, 2008

Another day in paradise >_<


This weekend, so many works to do, so little time. Reading the book about how to "survive" in University, 2 books about my project and having a model to make. Not mentioning time for house work.

But, finally, everything is fine to me. This "Nuclear power" project is fun. I have learnt it from high school and at least, I know the function of Nuclear power and nuclear bomb. Through 2 books which I borrowed from the Lib, I knew who was the father of the energy coming from Uranium. Also, I have learnt more about the casualties in Japan after suffering from that horrible day in 1945. Even today, Nuclear has become something that troubles to every countries in this world. The waste of Power plant can be radioactive, harmful and toxic. Anyway, I will try to explain to you what this kind of power can do to our lives. Save us from the need of electricity or kill us all...

I like this topic so far because it's not so complex and for a guy who is interested in science like me then doing this project will give me more fun than pressure.And about the questions. I will give you guys some ok?

1/ Who do you think that discovered the power of Nuclear power (Using Neutron to cut the Atom of Uranium that releases lots of energies)?

2/ What have we known about the destructive power of Nuclear bomb?

3/ Do you know about radiation caused by Nuclear bomb?

4/ What is another advantage of Nuclear energy?

5/ Finally, do you know about the failure of 2 power plants during their operations and the consequences that these 2 caused?

See you guy on Monday

2 comments:

AURELIO CABRERA said...

Hi Jack,

As you know I am really interested in your topic because I know that you will explain the point of nuclear weapons. If you can give us information related to the new warhead that US planning to use in the near future will be nice.

I read something about but will be interesting to know what new things you could find.

Alaa A said...

funny picture :):):)