Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Learn a second language (Sry about the pic :p)


Learning a language isn't a easy thing that you can do just in 1 month or so. It's necessary to have a good IQ.I don't mean that people who have low IQ can't learn another language. The problem is it determines how fast you can learn. You are clever so you can absorb more knowledge, so you can learn faster. "Practice makes you perfect" is always my favourite. You can't master something unless you practice it. In public, maybe, or at school, just try to speak your second language whenever you can. Well, I studied with my private English teacher, he taught me all in English while my friends didn't have that chance. Eventually, my English is always better than them, not only in speaking, but also in grammar. Finally, you shouldn't be afraid of making mistakes. Nothing is perfect and no matter how hard we fall, if we can stand up, then you will perfect yourself. Learning your mistake and don't repeat it again. I couldn't speak in the right grammar long time ago. I said "she do" instead of "she does", but now it's getting better. One more thing, you need to have a will to study, without it you are nothing.

1 comment:

Truc Pham said...

wow,I know how interesting you are in games now! I think even learning English, you can also learn it through your games!:P

You are so lucky when having a private teachers, good memory and hard-working, so I think you can study English easily without worrying!:)