Saturday, April 26, 2008

I'm happy so much








Took me a whole Friday and Saturday to finish this guy. One of my favorite samurai robot. When I finished this guy, I felt so good. I don't know why but by focusing on this guy, it makes me feel happier. Forget the past, ignore the hard future (The research project ^^). Many ways to attain Happiness but nothing can compare to this Hobby. It's the best to me. The writing on Friday messes me up. I think combining two articles isn't a pleasure job, neither an easy writing. I had a hrad time to figure out what I should write and on that morninng, everything seemed to turn against me. Sitting in front of the comp and thinknig about that writing made me crazy. However, I finished that writing eventually. Thank you God for your blessing. I think the best way to feel happier is staying with the one that is very important to you. yes, if you have someone. Or else, you can do what you like, as long as it keeps you enjoying with this world. And when you feel depressed, feel free to find your best friend and talk with. At least, it won't give you a headache and you can feel better...




3 comments:

Tiffany said...

you know , i have the same feeling as you said...i wrote my feeling, maybe i am a girl who like to express own feeling by writing...it is also a way to forget somethings...have a good weekend...

Choyi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Choyi said...

Hey Javk, you've had a nice hobby, I guess... If you find a nice friend who is interesting at plamodel stuffs, that will be really great. Take care! ;)