Thursday, May 15, 2008

Racism!!


“Oh, Great Spirit, Keep me from ever judging a man until I’ve walked in his moccasins”.

I hate discrimination. I hate that when I am being looked down. I just wish that I have the power to kill the person who despises me. Why some people still favor this? I don't know but it only creates hatreds. Why do people think that black people are always bad? Because they treated African Americans like garbage and then some of them stood up and fought back. We call that "Rebel" and label it "Criminal". So funny, Americans enslaved these black people and these black men were treated like animals and they didn't call themselves "bad". How hillarious! And
( Picture by Jonjamo of deviantart.com)
only when they experience the rage of those black people, they will know how fearful these persons can be and they will ask for mercy or they will beat until the last one.

However, we can say that all people are bad, we have some white people that know how worse the sittuation is. They do not want this to happen and they are trying to figure a way out to solve this problem. how to stop the discrimination? Ask your self first. DO you understand a person 100%? Espcially when you just meet that person the first time, there's no way you can say his "in side". Take time to learn a person and don't prejudice.

Don't laugh on the others, neither look down on the weak. You don't know the unlimited power of human. Don't jioke with something that you don't know. Be a good person and you will be rewarded with a peacful life when you get older.

4 comments:

mehrnaz said...

hey jack i do agree with you because white people say that " every body is same no matter what colour you have but you still same with others"but when you pay attention to their behavior and their treat ment you see it is completely oposit of what they say.and i hate it as well.

Tiffany said...

Although this view it right, we need to deal with this problem. I think it is a hard work...do you think so?

Alaa A said...

I guess discrimination issues nowadays is getting better but I heard in Africa between different tribe there are very serious issues to the extent that poeple kill each other!!

Choyi said...

Hi Jack, I agree with your point that we should try to avoid discrimination in any case. It can be really the worse, if someone treats others differently "among racism... Well done and take care. :)