Friday, May 23, 2008

I did it!


Oh My God! Finally, I have finished 18 pages paper. Even I couldn't trust my eyes when I looked at it. Nice! In this thing, I have to thank Ryan for taking me to the Library. He's such a good friend and now I know how to borrow and search for book in the lib.

Well, during the writing progress, I should have taken notes. Just a small project but I had to go over it countless times, looking for whose this note belonged to. However, I didn't feel hard during writing this research. I don't know why but I just wrote what I thought and used a strategy to express my words also my ideas. I should be a journalist eh? Ouch, forget about it, I won't go for the job that I hate :p.

And when I finished it, gave it to Adriane and was sure that it was perfect. Come on! No, when I looked back, there were lots of mistakes and I felt such a failure when making these unnecessary mistakes. I learn that I need to read it before I hand out and read carefully.

Wow, and I did my presentation. Once again, I want to thank Ryan for lending me his laptop. However, I was failed to combine the power point with my presentation. I should have used a mouse instead of the touch pad. Arg... and having some problem with my pronunciation. I have a long way to go-mada mada dane. Any way what was done is done and I have no regret with that.

In the end, this project gives me lots of exp and I'm glad for it. ha, right now, I know how to cite and know how to write a research. Way to go for the Uni Jack.




3 comments:

Alaa A said...

You did a good job. Ryan represent the idea of teamwork
:)

Alaa M said...

Hi Jack...
your presentation carried interesting fats. and you present very well.
good luck

Choyi said...

Hi Jack,
You did a great job on your presentation. Actually, I was fascinating in your presentation, specially about movie clips! (It gave me an idea to create my own stuff also. ;) ) Thanks for that and take care of yourself!